Constellations Learning Circle for experienced practitioners wishing to go 'further and deeper' in their constellations practice
4th–6th September 2024
Cardiff, South Wales
This Learning Circle is intended as an annual event to provide trained practitioners with opportunities to develop their own 'signature style' and to improve and deepen their constellations practice in a safe and supportive environment.
Structure & ethos
This 3-day Learning Circle will respond to your specific, personal and professional development needs as a participant. A focus on your own inner journey as a coach, manager, or other organisational practitioner is a central feature of the programme. Therefore, an openness to exploring your own life-themes (and a commitment to working compassionately with yourself and with others) is a pre-requisite of participation, as we will be looking beyond the levels of technique and skill to the deeper issues of stance, presence and the development of your own ’signature style'.
The workshop will:
- Include a ‘deep dive’ teaching session into a theme relevant to organisational life (past themes have included, success, mergers, restructuring, leadership, organisational trauma, etc)
- Provide opportunities for participants to undertake their own personal constellations with Ty as a facilitator
- Enable participants to practice constellating in a structured and supported environment, where Ty will offer specific ‘skillsbuilds’ to sharpen participants’ practical constellating approaches
- Feature both structural and phenomenological constellations methods
- Explore what it means in coaching and consulting work to ‘constellate without the constellation’
Who should attend?
This is an advanced-level, systemic learning circle, for practitioners who have already undertaken previous constellations training and are keen to find a supportive space to deepen their constellations practice and the application of their systemic coaching and consulting skills.
Price & refund policy
The cost of this 3-day in-person workshop is £950 ex VAT.
To keep prices affordable, we do not offer refunds on cancelled places. We are happy to transfer your place to another person you nominate, or we will offer you an equivalent place on another meus programme within 12 months of your original booking. to transfer your
Please note that this is a non-residential workshop and you will be expected to arrange your own overnight accommodation. We can provide recommendations for local hotels and B&Bs upon request.
To explore if this Constellations Learning Circle is suitable for you, or if you have any questions, please contact Ty Francis on +44 (0) 7774 171830 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
£950 ex. VAT