we create connection, belonging and aliveness through the integration of film-making with Organisational Development.
Organisations know that growth can only be delivered by their people, yet may struggle to overcome inertia to change, and find that individuals and teams play smaller parts than they could… meus creates, captures and communicates transformational moments of connection, breaking through this change resistance.
Our values of creativity, collaboration and compassion inform all that we do, and stand out as hallmarks of our approach. Most of all, we aim to work with integrity – to be genuine and to inspire trust as people and as professionals.
we create on-camera learning experiences that liberate leadership, catalyse change & transform communication
We design and deliver unique learning experiences, that blend systemic Organisational Development practices with our pioneering approach to film-making.
The films that we create are more than simple records of breakthrough – they explore ‘living moments’ that connect us more fully to ourselves and to one another. Our films make it possible to share these moments more widely, creating a transformative power in and through your organisation.
the power of
“If we’re serious about leadership, these are the kinds of conversations we need to be having…”
Jeremy Benton, CEO
the promise of
“The use of film on our Talent Development Programme finally created the feedback culture we needed…”
Frances Spencer, Head of Technical Accounting EMEA
the possibilities of
“They get you to the truth of who you are and what you really want to say…”
Jamie Catto, Creative Catalyst
Musician & Mischief Maker
we pioneer the art of organisational development through film
Nobody works in the way that we do! We are not a production company - we are coaches, consultants and facilitators who understand the power of 'moving images' to bridge the space between leadership, change and communication.
Our approach is grounded in the principles of collaborative culture change, and draws on systemic coaching, constellations and dialogue methodologies, combined with experiential learning.
Our films are not bolt-ons to our Organisational Development work, but an integral part of how we design and deliver experiences in a digital age for a rapidly changing workforce.
In partnership with you, we co-design and deliver solutions that accelerate leadership and team development; build employee engagement; and enable a working culture where feedback and agility are aligned.
Read our articles:
we spark your personal and organisational transformation
Our open-access learning and development workshops are experiential, practical and participative.
Our workshops comprise a mixture of expert inputs, group discussions and practice sessions in pairs, triads and small groups. Within this structure we encourage participants to bring their own 'live' issues and real case studies for exploration and insight.
Our workshops equip professionals from organisations, as well as independent coaches and consultants, with new tools, techniques, approaches and fresh perspectives that make a tangible difference to their personal practice, teams and businesses.
Many of our workshops incorporate film as an integrated part of the learning process. We are sensitive to participant confidentiality in our use of this medium.
Our workshops run in locations across the UK and Europe and are regularly updated. Click on the links below to see our current workshops and book your place.
our job is to unleash the power of individual stories to connect us and transform our collective human experience
Our approach to Organisational Development bridges the space between leadership, communication and change, through film.
For us, film is the integrative medium of our work. Film enables us to tell stories that inform, inspire and engage – and so ignite learning, leadership and change at all levels. Through film, we create content that makes a deep impact and communicates virally.
Our community of facilitators, coaches and consultants, camera technicians and editors, educators and artists ensure we bring diversity and creativity to all our projects.
Ty Francis PhD
a social psychologist whose research explored ‘transformation’, Ty has a deep interest in creativity and in the experience of ‘breakthrough’. He uses his skills as a storyteller to elicit the essence of our human experience
“My work draws on systemic principles to design experiences that inspire deep connection between us, enabling us to relate to ourselves, to one another and to the world around us with more vitality, creativity and compassion.”
- Using the principles of dialogue, poetry and storytelling to create compelling narratives that ignite strategy, culture change and employee engagement
- Thought leader in the application of systemic constellations and systemic team coaching, in organisations
- Leading-edge practitioner, lecturer and published author in the field of Organisational Gestalt
- Creating and directing original film concepts, and leading on-camera dialogue that elicits authentic emotional expression, clarity and insight
- Designing and delivering deep-impact, experiential learning programmes
- Crafting environments of trust and collaboration where innovation is possible
contactdownload Ty's résumé as a PDF
Ty is the founder and a Director of meus. He discovered his affinity for making documentary films on a retreat in Arizona and integrated it with his passion for enabling people to connect deeply and express themselves meaningfully. For the past twenty years, he has developed the practice of Systemic Constellations in organisations and is currently integrating this approach with his interest in Systemic Team Coaching. Informed by his Doctoral research in the psychology of ‘breakthrough’, he brings the skills of creative concept development, strategic thinking, research and communication to film-making and on-line learning programmes. Ty’s first book, Contact & Context: New Directions in Gestalt Coaching, was published in 2017.
Ty is a psychologist, educator and writer who innovates with film and systemic practice to enable people to learn, develop and transform their relationships. His career has included working in education - teaching Media Studies - and in industry, working as a brand strategist in the pharmaceutical sector, and a corporate communications specialist in IT consultancy. Specific, recent projects include:
- Initiating a systemic coaching culture and collaborative leadership approach that supports the organisational transformation of a global luxury brand
- Designing and delivering a film-based corporate communications programme, that was central to maintaining staff morale and engagement during a pharmaceutical company’s downsizing strategy and supporting culture change at a time of commercial uncertainty
- Delivering a series of leading-edge Organisational Constellations workshops in the UK, France and the USA, to groups of coaches and consultants, and augmenting their learning with ongoing supervision and mentoring
- Inspiring people to create 'cultures of innovation' to drive growth in organisations from the retail and consumer goods sectors, by establishing 'creative hothouse teams' across the client organisations
- Originating and presenting a series of on-line, educational films that help master the practice of Organisational Constellations for groups of systemic coaches
- Developing a series of film biographies in which senior leaders from a variety of organisations explore questions about 'what matters?' that contribute to an exploration of the importance of aligning personal and corporate values
a systemic coach and facilitator with an abiding personal interest in technology, Jon combines the skills of drawing out people’s inner, emotional experiences and portraying them sensitively on film.
“My passion has always been about closing the gaps that sometimes exist between people. I’m at my best when creating compelling learning experiences and films that help us to discover greater depth and new dimensions in our most important relationships.”
- Extensive background in adventure education and expeditions, both as an individual and as a leader with client groups
- Thought leader in the field of acting courageously in the face of our deepest fears
- Expertise in designing interactive, experiential conferences for large groups (200+ participants)
- Engaging individuals, teams and groups in film-making, meeting high production standards in short timeframes
- Encouraging risk-taking in the pursuit of creative surprise
- Expertise in camerawork, editing and post-production
contactdownload Jon's résumé as a PDF
Jon works closely as an associate of meus. His ability to create secure physical and emotional spaces in which people can explore their creativity has been a key component of his whole professional life. This passion has translated into his film-making, enabling those he works with to stretch their creative muscle, and express themselves in surprising and different ways. His adventurous spirit has taken him all over the world – riding motorcycles through Africa, climbing in the Himalaya and venturing underground on several pioneering caving expeditions to China.
Jon is an explorer and an optimist at heart. He developed his professional expertise as a systemic coach, facilitator and film-maker by following his passion in many different directions; he imagines that one day he might follow a more structured approach to his career! In life so far he has had multiple identities - forestry worker, professional caving instructor, motivational speaker, web coder and management consultant working for a global consultancy. Throughout his varied professional and personal life, Jon has fostered an active interest in using film as a medium for self expression, creative challenge, personal growth and communication. Some specific, recent projects include:
- Creating a 'viral communication' film with a team from a global re-insurance company who won an internal innovation award for their initiative to bringing agile teams together
- Developing the relational leadership skills of senior leaders from a global media production company, by challenging them to co-create a film in a day with service users of a charity for homeless people
- Facilitating and documenting through film the personal and professional development of senior leaders from a European financial services company, over a modular programme
- Challenging 220 participants attending a global IT conference to record, edit and produce short 'viral' films to communicate their organisation’s strategy to the remaining team members not in attendance
- Producing a series of 'viral communication' films for an International Aid Consultancy to trigger exploration and dialogue about the nature of 'Leadership in Uncertain Times'
I have a background in social care and then worked as a BBC journalist, which gave me great storytelling skills which I use now as a cameraman, editor and film-maker. I’m deeply interested in humanising business and making films about ‘the eth word’ - ethics, values and the things we most care about as people.
I help build awareness, both personal and collective, of how we communicate with one another, how things fall apart and how we can learn to listen, talk and act more powerfully together for the common good. My skills as a musician and photographer greatly influence the ways in which I engage with others - facilitator, organisational development consultant and integrative psychotherapist.
As a former BBC Editor I have worked on broadcast documentaries, animations and dramas for over 30 years. I love the variety of my work and see editing as a collaborative process, working with crews to craft the director’s vision in to the best programme possible. I really enjoy making films that dissolve the space between us and reveal people’s inner, authentic light.
Christine Stevens PhD
I combine my work as an artist and psychotherapist on projects that tackle complex social issues and effect community transformation. As a Gestalt psychotherapist I help individuals, couples and groups explore what is going on in their lives; I am the editor of The British Gestalt Journal and an international psychotherapy trainer to doctoral level. As an artist, I work in clay and run workshops for personal and professional development from my studio.
Annie Hartridge & Charlotte Rutherford
We are a creative team of designers who bring passion, fresh perspectives and thoughtfulness to branding and graphic communications. As well as graphics, we collaborate in digital communications including website design and social media. We love executing campaigns that bring companies, communities and clients closer together.
our films help people
connect to themselves and
to others in new ways
We work with global corporations and public sector organisations, as well as charities, groups and individuals.
We involve our clients in the whole film making process and enable them to leverage the value of their films to engage people in transformation.
Contact us to explore how our unique mix of Organisational Development and film-making can help you unleash connection, belonging and aliveness in your people and stakeholders. We would love to connect!