Constellations Discovery Workshops 5 x 1-day introductory-level workshops online, to begin your Constellations learning journey
15th September 2020–12th January 2021
This series of 5 x1-day online workshops offers participants the opportunity to lay the foundations and learn the principles and basic practices of Coaching Constellations. As a complement to our popular ‘in person’ workshops when they can be run again after Covid-19 Lockdown ends, these online workshops provide an important introduction for coaches, consultants and managers who want some exposure to the powerful practice of Constellations.
- Seeing Systems What is a ‘system’?; The 5 systemic lenses; The presence of the past; Implications for coaches, consultants and managers.
- Core Theory of Constellations The Ordering Principles of Systems; Conscience – the Dynamics of Loyalty; The 4 Types of Emotions; Who belongs to the Organisation?
- Basic Methods & Practices Systemic Diagnosis; The ‘FlightPath’ of a Constellation; Process Work – sentences, Movements, rituals; Workshop, Desktop & Online Constellating.
- Working Phenomenologically Seeing ‘What Is’ & Naming ‘Truths’; Tracking the Client’s Process; Pattern Recognition; Sentic States.
- The ‘Stance’ of a Constellator Differences between Coaching & Constellating; Understanding ‘Symptoms’; Love at Work; Putting the System First.
Structure & Ethos
This will be a highly practical and experiential online workshop, facilitated via Zoom. There will be a lively mix of theoretical inputs, group discussions, practical exercises in pairs and small groups, and some demonstrations. Each programme will also be filmed, and a copy given to each participant – so even if you miss one day, you will be sure to have the video material to fall back on. However - please note that breakout groups will not be filmed, to protect the more personal disclosure that makes pairs and small group activities so valuable.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for coaches, consultants, facilitators and managers who would like a practical introduction to Coaching & Organisational Constellations. The programme is relevant for therapists working with family systems, as well as coaches and managers who work with organisational systems.
Dates & Times
- 15th September 2020. Seeing Systems
- 13th October 2020. Core Theory of Constellations
- 18th November 2020. Basic Methods & Practices
- 11th December 2020. Working Phenomenologically
- 12th January 2020. The Stance of a Constellator
Each online training day will be structured as follows:
0850 Waiting Room opens
0900 Programme starts
1330 Programme resumes
1630 Close and depart
Price & Refund Policy
Price for the 5 days is £1200 ex VAT per person. This includes a learning workbook with copies of all slides.
In order to keep prices affordable, we do not offer refunds on cancelled places or missed sessions. It might be possible to transfer your place to another person you nominate, with sufficient notice. In exceptional circumstances we will consider offering you a place on another meus programme within 6 months of the date of your original booking.
Leading the Workshop
Ty Francis PhD
Ty is an Organisational Development specialist who works with large corporations and public sector organisations on a variety of leadership development, change and communications programmes. A ‘first generation’ UK Constellator, Ty has been a practitioner and international teacher of this work for approximately 20 years. He teaches both Gestalt and Constellations at Henley Business School; is on the Advisory Board of The Knowing Field (the international Constellations Journal) and is the lead editor of ‘Contact & Context: An Introduction to Gestalt Coaching’
£1,200 ex. VAT